Our Eco Services
Compare Green Deal Prices
Compare the price of renewable technologies. We have 100’s of MCS approved suppliers and installers waiting to quote you happy. Use our free green deal certified information in order to save money and generate tax free earnings by investing In a renewable technology.
With our competitive and unique price comparison system and detailed web site containing the latest information from the carbon trust, we will guide you through everything you need to know about the green deal and the potential investment returns on the latest renewable technologies.
You will find out all the information you need to know about green, renewable eco solutions for free without having to part with a penny. Find the answers to the questions you are looking for such as What size / cost for a biomass boiler? and What heat pump solution is right for me?.
Benefits of Renewable Technologies
1.Reduce your carbon footprint by creating your own electricity.
2.Receive free government grants to insulate your home.
3.Save £1000's a year by reducing your household bills.
4.Use your investment to earn a tax-free income.
5.Increase the value of your home and receive a fantastic ROI.
6.Sell your unused electricity back to the national grid and earn £££'s.
Latest Eco Blog Articles
- 12/03/2015 - Reduce Green House Gas Now!
- 25/06/2012 - The Green Deal Opens Opportunity for The UK Energy Saving Market
- 21/06/2012 - First UK Major Retailer to Meet Sustainable Targets
- 20/06/2012 - UK Green Economy Grows
- 12/06/2012 - The Facts For Reducing Energy Levels in the UK
Clear Climate Social
Your Local Solutions
- Fnd Eco Installers East Midlands
- Find Eco Installers East of England
- Find Eco Installers Greater London
- Find Eco Installers North East
- Find Eco Installers North West
- Find Eco Installers South East
- Find Eco Installers South West
- Find Eco Installers West Midlands
- Find Eco Installers Yorkshire
- View all Eco Installers
About Clear Climate
Here at Clear Climate we are dedicated to promoting renewable energy and the latest green technologies. Whether you’re looking to invest renewable energy or simply reduce your carbon footprint, we are here to provide you with free impartial advice in order to find the best solution for you.